Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pink Friday Everyday!

I got it!!! :)

The day this lipstick came in the mail, I screamed with excitement. Literally ;)
Pink Friday is my first MAC lipstick first of all, and I am impressed!

PROS:
  1. You can play with the intensity easily. Pat some on for sheer coverage, or windshield wipe it on for bubblegum pink.
  2. There is a yummy vanilla scent in the lipstick that I noticed.
  3. Doesnt need too much reapplying.
  4. Put on some clear or pink lipgloss on center of lips only to give a fuller illusion.

CONS:
  1. You really have to moisturize your lips well because the satin finish shows every flaw on your lips.(I recommend a scrub: put on lip balm, rub some sugar on your lips until your lips soften, and wash it all off. )
  2. The product is limited edition, so I wont be able to get more of it :(
All in all, I've been wearing the lipstick everywhere and I absolutely love it!



No comments: