Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reviews!

Some products I received in December and my thoughts!
I have been wearing Forever 21's eyelashes for a while and think they are AWESOME. They only cost $2.80, and they make a few different types, some with rhinestones too. I love these in particular because they are dense and give you the dreamiest eyes. Definately worth it!


I only purchased this when my bodyography cleanser finished, but I'm happy I own it. It leavesmy brushes sparkly clean without much product being used. The only thing I dislike is using the product, I usually pour some on my hand and swirl the brush in it but it is getting annoying. Let me know if you have any other tips!

I received this as a gift and I am loving it. It is the NARS Blush cream stick in Orgasm. Applying it is not too much fun, but I just blend with my fingers until I get that nice rosy glow. Theres some glitter in it when you first apply, but it falls off in a few minutes. Very cute and girly!


I honestly bought this by accident in Sephora by the checkout bins, I didnt even want it, but this mascara is super good! The brush is thick enough to coat your lashes heavily and give you those Sophia Loren lashes. Loveeee this product!
\

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO KITTY!

Dominika said...

Hahaha I love her