Monday, January 3, 2011

Sing it with me now: Figaro!

A few weeks ago, I visited my talented fashion savvy friend Aurija in her showroom. She designs Figaro by Accessoir's cute and girly handbags. I fell in love with all of them, and even walked away with a punky little number for me :)

This is the cute bag I received and have work everyday since I got it. The straps are chains and the bag has a quilted pattern with cute tassles in front.  The bag also has a kind of elastic on top that closes the bag a little tighter on top. I carry everything I need for the day in it, and have no qualms.

I love the inside of Figaro's bags, too! Its so cute and colorful and spices up the bag a bit.

<3

Here are some more bags presented by some very fierce looking models. Love the leopard!


Such a cute day bag!

This buttery red leather is what I'm all about going into spring.


Add Figaro on Facebook and check out some more bags in Rainbow stores near you!

No comments: