Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wishlist! Day 2

I've been wanting this for a long time and now I have my first MAC Lipglass ever!
I think this is the perfect stocking stuffer for xmas. It is such a happy color and totally wearable everyday. It costs under 20 bucks, the color is so cute and happy, and its a Lady Gaga Lipglass, who doesnt love her?!
also, all the proceeds go to MAC's fund for Viva Glam.
I think this is perfect for someone who has either of the Gaga or Cindi Lauper lipsticks too, it looks great on top of the lipstick.
I'm so happy to have this product and I'm sure lots of other girls will too!
Happy shopping!

3 comments:

Juella said...

Color looks really nice! I'm in the market for a new pink; previously used one from VS that I mixed with a Sephora lipstick. Might have to give this one a try.

Dominika said...

its amaaazing! and its not sticky on the lips

Anonymous said...

This is my first message. Please don't delete it. Thanks
jsh39shd2 [url=http://hsk39sg3.com]link[/url]