Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Punkberry! Paris Spring 2011

The Burberry Prorsum collection was a spiky, leathery, glossy punk chic parade. I love anything studded. Underwear, bags, glasses; you name it, I'll buy it, so this was a lovely sight... just don't get poked in the eye!


This edgy look is something I would wear in a heartbeat. The jacket is to die for and it just screams glam. Paired with the animal print dress, it so graciously avoids the 80's hooker look.  Such a cool pick for a night out. Paired with a little cat eye makeup and red lipstick, you will be stopping men in their tracks!











This look is so badass! I love the leather on leather on leather look. Usually, I think one leatherpiece is enough, but here the subtlety looks very nice and the colors contrast nicely creating a super sophisticated look. The motorcycle jacket will definately be a great toppr for dresses on those breezy nights in Spring!

No comments: