Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oh Na Na

Lately I have been loving Rihanna's new look. The Kool-Aid hair and Easter color makeup just come off supercute to me and her two latest videos have been on repeat for me all week long.

I love all the pictures from Loud. They are so light and airy and I think she looks gorgeous

The little crown does remind me of Rambo, but a super chic one ;) 

The eye makeup and nails here totally work on her, and of course I love the hair

This is an eye look from the "What's My Name Video" and it is DEFINATELY what I'm wearing this fall!

To do my own version of the purple eye, I used a Maybelline high-pearl light purple color on top of my Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin and filled my lid in with the purple with a MAC 230. I put the purple on my lid and also a little above it and faded it out with my MAC 217 brush and then I took the same purple onto a MAC 218and lined under my eye.
It looks a little monochromatic, but I love it that way, you can add a shade of darker purple into your crease if you really wanted to.  Good Luck!

No comments: