Friday, October 7, 2011

FALL for these (hahaha....)


I LOVE Fall and this is why I'm making this post. Although we know winter is coming and you never have anything to wear for winter, let's go crazy during fall. These are my absolute must-haves for Fall. I'm curious about yours too!

Loving classic blacks, nudes, and Navajo inspired for Fall. (Urban Outfitters and H&M)


Belts for all your chunky knits! (Forever21, H&M, MCW)


For when the BF comes over :) (Bath&Body Works- Dark Chocolate, Homemade Cookies, & Marshmallows)

Vampy and Peachy (Essie Thigh Highs, Seophora OPI Under My Trench Coat, OPI Got the Blues for Red, Illamasqua Purity)

No crunchy hair! (Tresemme for Fashion Week & Garnier)


Loving major bling for Fall :) - all tops F21,  gold collar necklace Beacon's Closet, other accessories  F21

No comments: