Monday, April 11, 2011

My Calender (and why I've been MIA)

First of all, SORRRRRRY for the lack of posts, but this has been an awfully busy month. Moving, court summons, makeup, shopping, and so on. But I've got many a post in the works :)

I wanted to tell my New Yorkers about some cool fashion/makeup events coming up so here you go!

  • April 14 - Dylan & Rose Pop-Up Shop @ Georgia Boutique & Salon ( 89A East Houston St.)   Open event 6:00- 9:00 PM
  • April 15 - CARRIE PARRY Trunk Show @ Bloomingdale's SoHo                                            Open Event 10:00 AM-9:00PM
  • April 16- Gotham Beauty Pop-Up Shop @154 Grand Street (@ Lafayette St. ) inSoHo           Please e-mail hello@gothambeauty.com for an invite request 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
  • April 23- eggcream trunk show at DDC Lab (427 W14 St.)                                                      Please RSVP to rsvp@outsetpr.com  5:00- 8:00 PM
That's all I've got for now. I hope to see some of you at these events. Let me know if you're coming!

Also, time is running out to join the Gotham Beauty giveaway! Check makeupamour.blogspot.com for more info.

Byee

No comments: