Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rag and Bone @ Saks Fifth Avenue!

This past Thursday, my friend Gabi and I were able to attend Rag and Bone's party at Saks Fifth Avenue. The party was a lot of fun, with the cutest little appetizers and yummiest wine floating around. R&B designers David Neville and Marcus Wainwright hung out with us and picked out a cute little outfit for us to take a picture with them in . Lots of bloggers, photogs, and overall chicsters around.

The shirt I fell in love with !
 

 







The new Rag and Bone section is on the 5th floor at Saks among many fresh designers. If you ever need that rocker edge to an outfit, this is where you wanna look!

Now some pics of me and Gabi channeling some R&B love :)


Gabi in the outfit the designers chose for her


Yes, there was quite some drinking this night
for me :) my love shirt<3

No comments: