Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Prim eCommerce!!!!

Congrats to Prim for launching their eCommerce site!!
I've heard of Prim for a while now and finally checked them out. Lo and behold, I've found one of the cutest/girliest/badass labels out there.
I've chosen three of my top favorite looks and before you start shopping, I want you to love Prim even more:

starting March 11-13, take 25% off the entire site!

This jacket is the first thing that caught my eye. It is cut like a motorcycle jacket, available in a silvery or gold hue, and that collar. I'm a sucker for badass collars like this one because they can be left down, or flipped up when you find yourself freezing. Beautiful tailoring job, and at $258 it is a bit out of my budget, but I would still get this item. Totally hot!

Since I'm trying to be girlier this Spring, this jacket caught my eye, too. It is called  the Swing Coat. Now, I remember doing a few assignments on Dior's New Look and kinda remember jackets like this. But this version is much more deconstructed and "taken from the boys." Also $258, I bet every fashionista in SoHo is dying to get their hands on this one.

This skirt has been in my dreams ever since I was kindly e-mailed the lookbook for Spring. It is available in a few other colors, but I think this hot pink is inching my credit card towards my hand ever second. I might be imagining that.
But how sick does this model look (and her hair is bringing me that much closer to dying my own). I really think this is the perfect skirt for whenever. I mean whenever as in when you're hanging out on the Williamsburgh waterfront, going to a club, or bringing Spring into the office. Im loving this skirt and it is definately on the top of my favorites list!


Check Prim out right this second!

No comments: