Sunday, December 5, 2010

Give your nasty winter hair the salon treatment.... at home!

So my hair has been snapping off like twigs when I brush it, and I've been hunting high and low for a cure.
This hair mask has saved my hair from becoming a hot mess everyday! It is a little on the pricy side, but the tub lasts a while, you see results after the first use, the smell is soooo exotic and beachy, and it is not tested on animals!


the way to use it is simple too: after shampooing and conditioning hair, wring your hair out well, apply about a teaspoon size amount all over your hair, comb it through with a widetooth comb, and wait for about 10 minutes to get the full silkifying effect of the mask.
I was so shocked at the effects after one use, and it is so worth the money.
Your hair gets so nice and shiny and you probably wont need that hair dryer.
Let me know if you try it out!

No comments: