Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello world!

So, this is my first blog ever. I will be writing about a lot of random, sometimes girly, sometimes random stuff. I think people who enjoy what some of the YouTube makeup gurus are doing, Cosmopolitan magazine, and have any love for fashion may enjoy this blog.

I want to get the ball rolling ASAP, so for today, I wanted to let all of you know about gazelle.com

this is a website that lets you take all the electronic junk you have and sell it through their website. They automatically give you a price, and you can send your things in a box they send you . After some browsing, I decided to part with 2 iPods, an old broken digital Sony camera, and a TI-84 Plus calculator. I will let you know how this goes! I'm expecting about $50 back for all this (yayy!)
Hope this works and helps some of us to buy new holdiay gifts for the upcoming season!

-DD

No comments: